Exe-rated runners!

Exe-rated runners!
The successful Harriers team, en masse, at the Erme Valley Relays, July 2013

Saturday 7 April 2012

Blog takes a break...

Hi faithful followers of the Exmouth Harriers' blog!

Just to let you know that I'm going away on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow and won't have any internet access, so this means no posts until after 25th April... :-(

However, please do send me details - either via the Yahoo Harriers email group or to my personal account - of any races you do over the next 2 weeks and I promise they will make an appearance on here as soon as I get back. Particularly those doing the London marathon: get in touch with your stories and pics!!

Also, don't forget Dave Eveleigh will still be doing the press reports, so please continue to send any race info or other interesting stories to him for inclusion in the Exmouth Journal and Express and Echo.

Happy Easter and happy runnings! Ellie :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment